Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » General Dating Discussion » Stripper Happy

Stripper Happy

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

If the person that you're currently dating tells you that he/she is a stripper, are you still going to continue to date that person or you're going to stop seeing him/her? Remember that the person is just a stripper or exotic dancer and not a prostitute.

I wouldn't mind dating a girl who is a stripper and I'm going to be happy if I dated one since I can get really good free lap dances from her.

Is the only thing you care about, her giving you a free lap dance? You must change your views on her.

If he has stopped doing it, then I'm fine with it. It would make me think that he was like Channing Tatum before he got famous.

If you will make him stop then he has to quit his job as a stripper. Will you consider him quitting even if its the only job he is good at?

I will be fine with it and I'll ask him where he works so I can visit him and see his performance live. I'm really nervous when I happen to date a male stripper.

Will you ever give him a drink if you happen to go to the bar he is working in and tip him?

Are you sure that you're willing to watch him dance in a public setting? Also there is a chance that he wouldn't want you to go at his workplace and watch him.

First of all, I will be shocked and second, he should do me a favor and perform in front of me lol and third if he is serious about me then he needs to forget his job and find a decent job so we can continue on in what we are doing.

What if that's the only thing that he's good and he does have the skills to work for a good paying job? Are you willing to support him while he's looking for a new job?

Will you still stay with him if he doesn't wanna stop being a stripper since it's the only thing he's good at?

I'm definitely going to continue dating her. I know the pay for that can be really good, but I might ask her if she has plans of changing jobs.

Вы здесь » Mohito » General Dating Discussion » Stripper Happy

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно