Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Confessions » Fell out of love

Fell out of love

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Been with this girl for more than two years and I am happy and in love with her but then recently, I started to feel different towards her like no longer interested or in general this is what they called "losing sparks". I am now attracted to other girls and on the verge of cheating.

Such a long time but if you said you're losing a spark, then I guess it would be good if you come out honestly and tell her. I think that would be better than cheating.

Did something happen that made you lost the spark?

Kinda curious about this too, its two years and he suddenly feels that way. He might have found something in his partner.

I've been in this situation before and it hurts. One day you'll wake up and know that your love fell out of love for you but I hold on as long as I can but it only resulted to both of us hurting each other. We realized it and end everything, we're still friends now.

How long did it take for you to realized that its not gonna work anymore?

It takes a long time for me to find the courage to let go because I don't wanna waste the memories we created together.

Did the both of you tried to figure it out? I think you two should talk about this, it could be that your girl is feeling the same too.

But what if the girl is not feeling the same? Or worst what if the girl is only playing with him.

playing with him? what do you mean by that?

maybe he meant that the girl is only playing with him, but I guess we don't really know about it since what really happened is only between them.

There's no point of holding on if you already fell out of love with your partner.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Confessions » Fell out of love

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно