Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Confessions » In The Name Of Love

In The Name Of Love

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

What were some of the regrettable things that you've done because of love? Mine was choosing the guy that I was dating over my friends because I didn't believed them that he was cheating on me and was a junkie.

I stopped talking to my parents for a while and let an ex borrowed money from me and he ended up not paying me back.

Was it a large sum of money that he borrowed from you? It also happened to me but it's only a small amount.

yeah, quite big that even my parents opposed it.

Continued dating the girl even if she cheated on me a bunch of times just because she's really good looking.

So how long did it take before you realized that it is time for you to break with her?

I think you are just after the sex that's why you tolerate her cheating cos you can't withstand her body.

kind of, she's really hot vixenvicky quite long but one day realized that I was just wasting time

Believing everything he said even if all my friends have been telling me that he's a serial cheater.

I hope that you already broke up with him since a serial cheater deserves to be unloved.

How many ladies were he cheating on you with? Was it only with a single girl or multiple ones?

Moved to the other side of the country to be with him against the advice of my family and friends. Was forced to move back after three months when I found out that he got a female coworker pregnant.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Confessions » In The Name Of Love

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно