Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » SEX POLLS » The preferred one

The preferred one

Сообщений 1 страница 18 из 18

Which among the age group would you choose to have sex with? Why?

18 to 30
31 to 50
51 to 80

Since I am only 25 then I prefer the young ones. I guess most people would prefer people similar to their age group.

Same here. I like the men in my age group. It would not be difficult to converse with them as are on the same boat.

I still prefer those younger men as I find them more aggressive when it come to the bed scenes.

Yes, that's what I've been looking for...people that has the same libido as me because of the age range.

I'm pretty sure that not all younger men are that good in bed, but just aggressive but still has no clue as to what they're really doing LMAO!

would consider having sex with someone ages 31 to 50!

Count me in! I'd like to try guys ages 30 to 40. Just for a change!

Oh yes, you should try and fuck guys at that age. I just hope you'll find a lucky guy who can keep up with you and will surely satisfy you in bed.

I'd stick to people ages 18 to 30 since I'm only 22 years old. I hope I'll get to find someone my age.

Me, too. I would choose men who are about my age up to 30. Of course, I would get to change my preference when I get older.

I'm 33 but I'd like to fuck younger men, that's why I'm with you guys with this age group, lol!

People 31 to 50 for me I like my women to have a some Experience in the bedroom

I like men who are less than 50 years old, too. Wait, are you saying that younger women are not yet well experienced in the bedroom? I know some young women who are experts in the bedroom.

Are you sure that we do not have some experiences in the bedroom? Did you know that young people are more aggressive, thus, we have more experiences than the older ones.

can you introduce me to some?? Or would you hook up with a guy like me??

Since I'm only 20 years old, I'd prefer to date someone just about 10 more years older than me, maximum!

I prefer to date guys around 31-50 yrs. old, since I'm already 33 yrs. old myself.

Вы здесь » Mohito » SEX POLLS » The preferred one

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно