Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » SEX POLLS » Beards or shaved

Beards or shaved

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Okay ladies what do you like better a guy with a beard or clean-shaven

While a guy looks cute with some beard, I prefer someone who is clean-shaven. Why? Because there would be nothing to prick on me while we kisses me. Most beards would tickle me so I do not like it.

I'd agree that some guys look cute with their beards, sometimes it just looks nasty when it's not properly groomed. So, I guess I'm with you here. Clean-shaven type of guys is what I aim for.

I never taught someone would still talk about it, does it really matter? lol

I like men who have thick beards. Those men look so manly and so I perceive them to be so lovable. And yes, those beards tickle me.

So do you like a ZZ Top kind of beard or just a little bushy

But the ZZ top kind of beard is simply too much to handle. It looks like they are high maintenance. lol.

How about a james harden type of beard lol and Jason Momoa's beard is attracting together with his looks

Clean-shaven. The face should be smooth all over with no jutting small growing beards that might irritate my skin. I hate those kinds of beards.

I also hate those small growing hair as they feel hard and coarse to the touch. Besides, I equate bearded men as unclean. Sorry about that but I do.

If you are irritated on just small growing beards then how about body hairs? I think you want your man to be fully waxed

I don't mind if he does have a beard or not. But if he's planning to grow his beard, he has to groom it properly

Вы здесь » Mohito » SEX POLLS » Beards or shaved

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно