Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » SEX POLLS » To watch? Or to be watched?

To watch? Or to be watched?

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Would you rather watch someone having sex or would you rather have sex with someone while being watched? I would rather watch someone else bang right in front of me.

I like being watched while I'm getting down with someone.

I enjoy being watched as well. But who would it be specifically? Would it be my boyfriend watching me fuck another guy? Oops!

You are too much. Would your boyfriend allow you to fuck someone else aside from him?

Would you not invite the viewers to become a part of the session? I had read here from one user that she would like to have other people to join them.

There's something about watching other people fuck right in front of you. It happened to me a couple of times but there are times that I would join in too.

How often would you watch them or join them?

I want to watch them do the fucking and all. If the man is hot then I might join them as long the I was given the permission to do so.

For those times that you did not join, what were the reasons why you did not participate with the performers?

I can do both at the same time. I can be fucked and I'll watch them both fuck. Just to be fair for us three hahaha

But if it's not an actual threesome, would you still enjoy being watched or enjoy watching?

Why don't you just make it as a real threesome? I bet that would even be more fun.

Nice suggestion. It would be better if they make it a threesome.

I want someone to watch me fucking around and he or she might as well join in too.

Вы здесь » Mohito » SEX POLLS » To watch? Or to be watched?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно