Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Introductions » Hey from Boston

Hey from Boston

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Hey everyone I'm from the Boston area looking to have some fun

Hello, weatherman. Welcome to this forum. Hope that you would have a good stay here.

You're so kind to our newcomer here. I'm sure he'll get to meet all the ladies here, including us! Of course.

I guess that he'll be extending his stay here with us, he'll be our only weatherman here.
He'll always give us a heads up about the best weather to have sex, lol.

So, what are the kinds of fun that you would like to have? Do you also like to have some online fun? We could do that one, if you want.

Sure I'd love to I'm at work right now be free after 6 a.m. oh and by the way I have a big beard

A big beard? Like how long is that beard? I could guess that you had grown those beards for some years.

Did you contact him? Or did he contact you? Anyway, were you able to have some chat with him?

not that long "1-"11/2.I had a beard since high school but if someone ask real nice I'll shave it off

That beard is alright how about you put your pic with your beard on it, I think it's cute

What types of women are you looking for? Are you looking for young women like us?

Sorry, he did not reply you. lol. I guess that he only likes older women and with photos. Too bad for us that.

Hi ladies I'll chat with anybody young old picture or not message me

Hey there weatherman, Im wetterwoman lol.. Welcome to this forum you should share us something that would make you more interesting

Вы здесь » Mohito » Introductions » Hey from Boston

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно