Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Hookup Dating Chat » Sext with pictures

Sext with pictures

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Any older woman wanna sext with pictures ?

Sexting through photos would be nice, but that would take time. You know, you need to wait for a reply. What if the person is too slow in replying? The answer to that issue? I think a video chat would be better.

Video chat would be better.

What? He would keep those photos as his personal collections? Nope. I do not wish to be a part of his collection.

Which app do you prefer to use? We know that there are lots of communication apps that are currently available.

I guess that you need to post your contact details here so that anyone interested could contact you directly on those apps.

So, is he using Whatsapp or Snapchat? I've been seeing a dude here that has been asking girls for their Snapchats too. Oh, I think that is definitely not Dapper5k lol, my bad!

Most people use Snapchat. It is one of the most used apps.

But sexting is only text, right? There should be no photos in sexting. If there are photos already, how do we call that one?

That made me think, too. Maybe, it is still sexting. The photos are just extra parts.

But during that sexting, it would be possible that you two might end up jerking off with each other but through video call, lol. Enough sugarcoating about sexting and just go on with the video call sex.

Actually, it is not sugarcoating at all as sexting is already a bit vulgar. We all know where it could lead to.

It can still count as sexting even if the two of you are exchanging photos while playing with yourselves

First, I am not that old. Wanna try to have some sexting with me?

Well, that was easy! Just a short intro and there you are, waiting for him to have sexting sessions with you nyctophilia. Lol.

Let us see how good he is when it comes to sexting.

Отредактировано Mohito (Ср 17:51)

I am a young woman so I guess I do not pass the standards of being an older woman for sexting with this young lad called Dapper. Wait, how old should an "older woman" would be?

Вы здесь » Mohito » Hookup Dating Chat » Sext with pictures

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно