Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Sex & Hookups » hookup advise

hookup advise

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

I'm on tinder and all of the apps like that what is the best way to start a conversation with the goal of hooking up but at the same time not creeping her out? Any advice would be great. Also what should I write in my profile?
TIA.

For your profile, I would suggest to put something that's funny or witty that says something about yourself. That is something that you can really keep up with. As for starting a conversation, just go with the basics like complimenting her or asking her about the photos that she posted on her profile.

Wow! Imagine all the effort you will go through but I'm pretty sure it's guaranteed that someone will like his profile.

I'm hoping that it won't end up as a copy-paste of someone else's idea when you want to put funny words about yourself.

What if the guy is the serious type and can't write something funny or witty?

I would suggest that you write your interests in it and maybe what kind of woman you're looking for.

How about when it comes to chatting with the ladies. What advice you can give to him?

Also, he should try to expand the age range so he can find more.

That's one of the basic things that he should do when it comes what he's supposed to write on a dating profile.

he should show that he is truly interested in the girl (like asking her about things she likes, complementing her, etc.) and adding a sense of humor would totally help too.

Maybe try some pick-up lines but I am not sure if it will work but don't be afraid of trying it out.

What kind of pick-up lines usually work on you? Are they the cheesy ones or witty ones?

Not sure that pick-up lines would still work these days. Because there might be ladies here who hate that sort of thing.

Yeah, it can work but don't be so corny or your pick-up line will be ignored.

Both works on me lol

Would suggest to try and find out which of the advices that were given here would work for you. The only thing that I can suggest is to you is don't put photos of yourself acting like a crazy drunk at parties or ones that looks like a candid shot but obviously looks like it was staged.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Sex & Hookups » hookup advise

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно