Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Sex & Hookups » Mood Killers

Mood Killers

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Has any of you been in a situation in which you and the person that you're seeing are about to do it and all of a sudden, something happens and it completely ruined the moment. Would love to know what yours were? Mine was when my ex was trying to be sexy by doing some striptease when she was trying to remove her shirt she ends up having problems removing it and ended up tripping and having a gash on her head.

It was when my ex suddenly giggled in the middle of sex. When I asked her why she suddenly giggled, she tells me that she remembered a joke that a co-worker told her that day.

Did you pulled out of her when she started to giggle or you were still inside her when you asked?

Maybe she's bored having sex and end up recalling funny moments that's why she giggled at least.

I pulled out as I was a bit shocked about her suddenly giggling anxiousme I don't remember my performance to be that bad.

How about important phone calls? Most of it ruined my sex moments when she will reach into it because it's something important from work and it interrupted our moment.

Yeah, I also get interrupted with phone calls especially if it's urgent coming from my boss.

Was it really work related. It is possible it was just her friends who called her and she told that it the call was work related.

It was the time when he was gasping for air because of an asthma attack and I was looking for his inhaler and didn't continue it anymore.

Was that the only time that he had an attack while you guys were doing it or there have been other ones as well?

Was he fucking you fast and hard that's why he ended up having an asthma attack

It would be the time when his alarm on his phone went off so that he and his friends can play an online game.

Did he left you hanging and didn't even finish fucking you?

I really hate it if a phone rings in the middle of sex and it totally ruins the moment.

he did finished however, it wasn't satisfying anymore because of that alarm.

It was when his back is killing him for playing too much basketball and he keeps on stoping that''s why I did cowgirl on him so it won't hurt him badly.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Sex & Hookups » Mood Killers

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно