Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Introductions » Introducing your boyfriend to your parents

Introducing your boyfriend to your parents

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

Like how do you start a good conversation? Will you do it in public like restaurant or will you do it in private like your parents' home?

Just introduce him to your folks the way you would introduce a friend and let your parents lead the conversation. For me, it doesn't really matter where you're going to introduce him to them. What's important is that it's not that noisy so that all of you can hear each other

I agree. Having your bf introduced to your folks is in a nice quiet place. Just choose the right location, It's your discretion actually

My boyfriend met my dad and one of my brothers at one of the birthday parties that we attended last fall but I plan to make the formal introduction to a restaurant in a formal dinner with my family members. Thanks for bringing it up.

You go, girl! There's nothing wrong in the resto scene but it will be more intimate if you do it in your parent's house. I think it's more formal that way.

Yes! The place should not be noisy. So, I guess that the home would be the best place. In that way, everyone would be comfortable except the man who may feel a bit of uneasiness.

If you want everyone to act or behave properly, I would suggest to do it in a restaurant. As for what you guys are going to talk about, maybe the basic what he does for a living, etc...would be fine

Is it still okay for parents to react negatively when they perceived that the boyfriend whom their daughter had introduced to them failed on their standards?

Are you anticipating that there would be some dramas if you would introduce your boyfriend at your home?

I think that simple things as topics would do. It is not necessary to have his biography to be laid down on that introduction dinner.

I think that a public place would be a good venue for the introduction. I guess that most people do that stuff. It would be nice to go over it on a dinner on a restaurant. A simple introduction to your parents would do.

I am also with the same dilemma here. The problem in a restaurant would be what if my dad won't like my bf and embarrass him and make a scene and I won't allow that to happen.

Don't feel negative innocentgirl! Your father knows when and how to handle situations like that cause he loves you dearly I'm sure.

I would say: "Oh, this is my boyfriend." That's it. The conversation would go on until it comes to end.

Sometimes, it gets awkward eating in a restaurant while having to answer some queries made by other people.

A public place where the environment is not too silent and not too noisy. It would be awkward to tell stories when the other people near your table could hear everything that you say. Of course, you would have a hard time hearing each other on noisy environments.

Is it okay not to introduce my boyfriend to my parents that quickly? I need to make sure that the man whom I would introduce to my parents is a worthy person. Why would I introduce someone to my parents when he would be gone after three months? I think that I would introduce my boyfriend when I am already sure that he would gonna stay for long.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Introductions » Introducing your boyfriend to your parents

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно