Mohito

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Introductions » Rate the person below you!

Rate the person below you!

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

I'll start the game and I hope everyone in this forum gets to join in. Let's start the year with fun over here. So what you'll do is that you must rate the person below you from 1 to 10 which is like 'Hot or Not' style and see if there are comments about how that person looks too. Start with me!

This would be fun! Okay, for you biglifter I'd rate you a 6 out of 10. Not sure if you're hot or not but you see nice and pretty chill lol.

You look so serious and unhappy, might as well give you a 5 flat. No offense!

I'm going to rate both of you a 6, LessSalt and clssc, I'm just saying and please do not get mad at me for this. Remember that this is just for fun.

Do you know the difference of above from below? Are you confused or something? I believe that you meant the person above me. Or I think that it is better if you said to rate the person who last posted. Anyway, even your rating scheme is confusing. Do you mean that 1 is the hottest and 10 is the not hot at all?

Below, or above whatever you want. Or you can just mention anyone from here by typing "@" then their username and start to rate them if they're hot or not.

Below me? But there is no person below me as I would be the last poster after I click the Post Reply button. Are you lost or something? Lol.

Ah, so maybe he is trying to imply the person above you. That was quite a mistake right there.

Wait, is 1 the highest rate like the hottest? If that is so, then I would have to give the person above me as 0. Yes, zero. How am I going to rate someone who has no photo like me? Lol.

Lol, you're being silly right now. Well, I hope that people like you should start putting up your profile pictures so we'd like to know how you guys look like.

Sorry, but I could not rate someone with no profile photo. When would you upload one?

Dang fanghang, I'd rate you a 10 out of 10, I just think that you're the most beautiful girl here on this forum. Why can't you please be mine?

If 10 is the highest then I could rate you as 8 already. You are beautiful as far as the eye can see. Too bad that you have a side view photo, so I could not fully rate your front face. As for the sexiness, then you passed with flying colors.

Вы здесь » Mohito » Introductions » Rate the person below you!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно